Due to Covid-19 all in person registrations have been postponed until otherwise stated.
Online registration is still open.
Tackle Football – $400.00
Flag Football – $275.00
Flag Cheer – $275.00
Tackle Cheer – $400.00
**Jamz Camp and Shoes are NOT included in cheer registration
Sibling Discount are Available!!!
– 1st Child = Full Price ($400 Football / Cheer)
– 2nd Child = $25 off ($375 Football / Cheer)
– 3rd Child = $15 off ($385 Football / Cheer)
– 4th Child and additional children = $10 off ($390 Football / Cheer)
OPW has a no REFUND policy
– March 1st | Registration will Open | Online
– March 14th | Registration In-person 12pm – 3pm | Location Dick’s Sporting Goods Store
– April 18th | Registration In-person 12pm – 3pm | Location Dick’s Sporting Goods Store
– May 16th | Registration In-person 12pm – 3pm | Location Dick’s Sporting Goods Store
– May 29th | Registration In-person 6pm – 8pm | Location Fat Joes
– June 20th | Final Paperwork Turn in 3pm – 6pm | Location Dick’s Sporting Goods Store
– August 1st | First Day of Practice | MLK
2020 Registration OPEN
Oceanside Pop Warner Football & Cheer is excited for the upcoming 2020 football and cheer season this fall. Registration for the 2020 Season will begin March 1st!!
Register online today at www.OPWPirates.org and attend one of our in person paperwork turn in events.
* Registration online MUST be done prior to attending an in person paperwork turn in.
OPW participants MUST register online prior to attending an in person paperwork turn in event. We hold FOUR paperwork turn in events. Location will be TBD in Oceanside.
Registration is not complete until a walk-in event has been attended.
Please contact Linda Tua our OPW Player Agent at PlayerAgent@OPWPirates.org and for cheer Melissa Poumele at Cheerplayeragent@OPWpirates.org if you have questions.
If any participant still owes a fee from the previous football or cheer season, that child will be unable to register until all fees have been cleared. If any participant still has equipment from the previous season, that child will not be able to register as well. Current registration fees will also have to be paid in full as that child will not be eligible for partial payments.
OPW Sponsorship/Scholarship Program will be available for the 2020 Season. Applications will only be accepted on April 18, 2020 location Dick’s Sporting Goods Store. A $120 deposit will be required to submit the application. **Please note – Sponsorship/Scholarship application submission does not guarantee approval you must receive an email stating you were approved. ** Please contact President@OPWPirates.org for more information.