Tackle Football – $400.00
Flag Football – $275.00
Flag Cheer – $275.00
Tackle Cheer – $400.00
**Jamz Camp and Shoes are NOT included in cheer registration
Sibling Discount are Available!!!
– 1st Child = Full Price ($375 Football/$395 Cheer)
– 2nd Child = $25 off ($350 Football/$370 Cheer)
– 3rd Child = $15 off ($360 Football/$380 Cheer)
– 4th Child and additional children = $10 off ($365 Football/$385 Cheer)
OPW has a no REFUND policy
– February 24th | Registration will Open | Online
– March 23rd | Registration In-person 4pm – 6pm | Location PitStop Diner Oceanside
– April 7th | Registration In-person 12pm – 3pm | Location TBD
– May 11th | Registration In-person 11am – 3pm | Location TBD
– May 30th | Registration In-person 6pm – 8pm | Pit Stop Diner
– June 9th | In person Registration and Fittings @ Dick's Sporting Goods
– July 20th | Final Paperwork Turn in @ Dick's Sporting Goods
– August 1st | First Day of Practice | MLK
– August 17th | Opening Day | Location TBD
– August 25th | Picture Day | Location TBD
2019 Registration OPEN
Oceanside Pop Warner Football & Cheer is excited for the upcoming 2019 football and cheer season this fall. Registration for the 2019 Season will begin February 24th!!
Register online today at www.OPWPirates.org and attend one of our in person paperwork turn in events.
* Registration online MUST be done prior to attending an in person paperwork turn in.
OPW participants MUST register online prior to attending an in person paperwork turn in event. We hold FOUR paperwork turn in events. Location will be TBD in Oceanside.
Registration is not complete until a walk-in event has been attended.
Please contact Linda Tua our OPW Player Agent at PlayerAgent@OPWPirates.org if you have questions.
If any participant still owes a fee from the previous football or cheer season, that child will be unable to register until all fees have been cleared. If any participant still has equipment from the previous season, that child will not be able to register as well. Current registration fees will also have to be paid in full as that child will not be eligible for partial payments.
OPW Sponsorship/Scholarship Program will be available for the 2019 Season. Applications will only be accepted on March 23, 2019 location PitStop Diner 4pm – 6pm. A $100 deposit will be required to submit the application. **Please note – Sponsorship/Scholarship application submission does not guarantee approval. ** Please contact President@OPWPirates.org for more information.